Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Good Bye

When you're gone, my world was messed. But, when i woke up and realized that u're not the best one that God has given to me, i was starting to mend the pieces of the broken part. And see? In fact, i could live without you.. I know that i'm not that weak. I'm the only daughter in my small family, that's why i can look after my self by my own way. So, i can passed this sub-lifelesson from God easely.

I used to be hurted, i used to be messed, i used to beangry, but now i'm getting ready to open my heart for the man who can bring me to forget that i ever been hurted. :)

I never hate you. This mess is not because of you. This is my own mistake that coerce you mixed up with my life problema. Good bye :) Good bye, My Used to be RYP :')
You have your right to find your own happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment